READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST
BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO
Workout 2.1. - 2.6
THERE ARE 6 QUALIFIERS:
2.1 030120 - 070120
2.2 240220 - 180220
2.3 270320 - 310320
2.4 010520 - 050520
2.5 120620 - 280620
2.6 240720 - 280720
This 6 week cycle gives athletes the opportunity to train for each qualifier or use it as a test moment.
PUT YOUR SCORE ON THE LEADERBOARD AND COMPARE IT WITH ATHLETES FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Each qualifier workout is a (small) individual weightlfting competition.
All 6 qualifier workouts are the same.
IT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO DO ALL 6 QUALIFIERS
Maximum time of each workout: 25 minutes
The introduction of the athlete (name, age and category) and the equipment (digital weighing scale, timer, plates on barbell loaded for first attempt snatch).
2. WEIGH IN
The athlete steps on the weighing scale. After the weigh in the athlete can change outfit and shoes.
The athlete starts with the first attempt of the snatch. When it is a good lift the automatic incease of the weight is one kg. The athlete can add more weight. If the athlete fails, the same weight can stay on the barbell or he/she can increase the weight. The second and third attempt will follow in the same sequence.
4. CLEAN & JERK
The athlete can take a short break before starting with the three attempts of the clean & jerk in the same lifting order.
All lifts must be executed as subscribed in the IWF technical and competition rules & regulations 2019:
Some important rules:
- No press out allowed
- Weight increase at least one kg.
- No singlet obligated, no further clothing requirements;
- No specific rules for the field of play (as long as safety of the athlete is guaranteed).
- weighing scale (digital with clearly readable weight up to one decimal);
- Barbell 50 mm (clearly readable weight, men 20 kg or women 15 kg);
- Bumper or competition plates 50mm (any sort with clearly readable weight)
- short and t-shirt for the weigh in
- lifting shoes and the outfit for lifting
- Athletes are allowed to have a maximum of two loaders;
- Video operator
4. WORKOUT FLOW
Read this carefully before you start. After reading the instructions watch the instruction video (at the bottom of this text).
1. Timer must be on countdown 25 minutes. Start the clock. Timer must be visual on the video all 25 minutes.
2. Mention your name, age and subdivision (bodyweight category).
3. Show and film the barbell and the weight of the barbell. Show and film the plates on the barbell for the first attempt, the timer and the weighing scale.
4. Stand on the weighing scale wearing at least T-shirt and short. Show and film the exact weight up to one decimal (for example 89.1 kg) and announce the weight.
5. Change your outfit to lifting outfit and shoes.
6. When you're ready, announce your first attempt.
7. If succeeded ask the loaders for the next weight. If it is no lift you are allowed to try the same weight.
8. Every plate to be loaded on the barbell must be announced and filmed.
9. Announce the next attempt and the weight. The same order for the third attempt.
10. If you have enough time, take a break to start with the clean & jerk.
11. Proceed the lifts of the clean & jerk until you're finished.
- if you're playing music make sure it is royalty free music; otherwise Youtube will remove your recording.
- Recording must be unbroken and of reasonable quality;
- You have no more than 3 attempts for each snatch and clean & jerk.
- Your attempts will be judged by officials with experience in international weightlifting competitions. They will judge strict but fair. There is no possibility for appeal. There are 6 opportunities to execute your best lifts.
- The organization can disqualify athletes if misbehavior appears.
HAVE FUN AND HAVE GOOD LIFTS!